Saturday, November 10, 2012

I have not been very good about keeping up with this now that I am back at work. Not to much is new in the Walters' household. Rylynn turned 3 months on November 4th. She seems to be growing up so fast! She enjoys using her voice, playing with her toys, and of course her mommy :D She has been doing really well at daycare and I always love to pick her up and get really big smiles from her. It makes me feel like she is soooo glad to see me :D Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving with our friends! We have so much to be thankful for this year! It is so nice to be able to get together with friends now that our lives have become crazy with work and a baby. I am also going to set up some family pictures and Rylynn's 3 month pictures.Jeremy has a nice camera so it would have been nice to take them ourselves but we don't really have any good backdrops and its a getting to cold to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment